Wow, believe me, it was great fun writing this piece about RPA Tools.
It’s always amazing to have an individual as you read me.
You are someone who is ready to embrace the change in technology.
You are someone who is enthusiastic about knowing/learning the new skill set.
You are someone who is looking for growth in his/her career.
Now let me tell you one thing,
RPA is a highly in-demand skill set which top MNCs are looking for in an individual.
In this blog, we will try our best to provide you the most updated information about RPA Tools.
By the time you will complete the blog you will be able to make a wise decision about learning the tool.
Let’s move on.
RPA is an abbreviation for Robotics Process Automation.
RPA is the process of using e-bots to automate business operations to reduce human intervention, to increase efficiency, to increase the accuracy as of the final output.
To make things further clear let’s see the meaning of each of these terms one by one,
- Robotic: The branch of technology that deals with the design, construction, operation, and application of robots. It can be anything that mimics human actions.
- A process is a series of steps or actions taken in order to achieve a particular output/end.
- Automation is the technology (here computerized) by which a business process is performed with least (Or, one time) human assistance.
Now, let’s summarize all of these 3 terms together, then when we use an e-bot to mimic human actions and perform (A business process) a sequence of steps, leading to the desired final output, with minimum/least human intervention known as RPA.
If you want to know more about RPA, then why don’t you attend 1-hour Free Live Demo Class On Online RPA Tools Training Program?
RPA is an emerging and trending Business Process Automation tool, what it does is – it automates;
- Business Processes.
- Clerical tasks.
- Mostly Repeatable Tasks.
Today RPA tools are being deployed by the top MNCs across the globe and companies are very much satisfied with the result and the ROI.
The benefits of using RPA tools;
Companies are using RPA tools eying on the following major outcomes:
- Increases efficiency: RPA bots can work for 24*7, so can complete the tasks at a faster rate than humans can without taking any break.
- Enhances accuracy: Bots provides the output based on the rules that a bot developer (RPA Developer) puts in the backend, and as bots can’t make any judgment call on its own, so it makes sure that it provides the same output every time.
- Cost savings: A company can save up to 40% of the manpower cost for a project.
- Ease of use: All of the RPA tools are very much easy to learn and to execute as well, this makes the deployment of the tool very much easy.
Industries using RPA tools:
- Banking & Financial Services: Gartner says that banking and financial industries use IT products and services (Globally) worth $485 B. Even at this level there are a lot of business processes which are being repeatable, involves very little human intelligence to complete the task, and are mundane. When such a task gets automated using the RPA tools than the industry saves a lot of money on its day to operations. A few of the tasks that can get automated using RPA tools are customer onboarding and KYC, Mortgage lending, Audit, risk and other compliance, credit card compliances and others. Learn More.
- Healthcare: In a time when the hospitals are seeing the surge in a total number of patients when patients and families are looking for a fast and quick response for their issues. RPA tools can make the operation at hospital fast and improves its efficiency. The possible tasks that can get automated would be patient admission, billings, insurance claims handling, scheduling future appointments and other tasks. Learn More.
- Accounting and Finance: This is one such industry where most of the tasks are completed using rule-based setups, such as bills/accounts payable, any kind of expense management, journal entries and other month to month transactions. RPA tools can be efficiently used to automate these and other business processes to achieve better results. Learn More.
- Insurance: Insurance is one such industry which has got a lot of influence because of digitalization be it in the form of creating awareness about the products, or sales, or handling customers, or increasing the overall satisfaction level of customers. RPA tools have their own impacts in smoothing the completion of the business process with decreased runtime and increased accuracy. Learn More.
- Manufacturing and retail: This is one industry which is already using physical robots to package, assemble, and test products at different levels and in companies, so it was just about time when this industry started using where all e-bots can help them to increase their efficiency. And as far as the retail industry is concerned, retailers biggest concern is their customers. Usage of RPA tools can free human employees (From repeatable, mundane and boring tasks – which does not require human intelligence or emotional connect) to focus more on other important things like the customer’s needs, generating new product/services ideas, and others. RPA tools save precious time and money, which helps in increasing ROI to the business. Learn More.
There are other industries as well who can get benefited by the usage of RPA tools. We will discuss that in the future.
Usage of RPA Tools:
By now we know about the industries where RPA tools are being used to automate the business processes.
Let me tell you the top usage of RPA tools.
- Financial services: By automating sales quote generation, validation (Order and procurement), credit monitoring (Customer, vendor, and other stakeholders), Invoice distribution, managing vendors at different levels, and others.
- Customer Service Management: It depends from industry to industry, but anything that a company does on digital to serve its customers can get automated using the RPA tools.
- Supply Chain Management: Be it planning of procurement (Based on historical data), connecting with relevant vendors or about placing the order all of these things and others can get automated.
- Human Resource: Be it about sourcing the right candidate from different job portal, or scheduling an interview, or about handling a few of joining formalities or collating attendance, or others can get automated using RPA tools.
Accounting, marketing, bidding, and vendor management are a few of the other areas which can get automated using RPA tools.
Let’s see the list of top 3 RPA tools to learn;
Let’s have a look at a few of the RPA tools which are doing a really good job and are helping companies increase productivity and save costs. Here we go…
- Blue Prism
Blue Prism Group is a UK based company and was founded in 2001 by David Moss and Alastair Bathgate.
Blue Prism Group is known as a pioneer in RPA Software development, in fact, the credit of inventing the term Robotic Process Automation goes to them only.
Blue prism has more than 1000 customers (data are taken from Blue Prism official website) around the globe and is partnered with a few of the biggest business consultancies of the world to cater to the end user requirement.
Blue Prism is a very easy to learn the tool, its user interface is very simple with drag and drops feature. It doesn’t provide any trial version of the tool.
Benefits of Blue Prism:
- It is very much easy to learn.
- It can be used on any platform and can automate any application.
- It is one of the highly secured RPA tools.
Components of Blue Prism:
Blue Prism tool has 2 very important components:
- Process Studio
- Object Studio
- It provides very high-speed execution of the process.
- It can provide a very high ROI.
- The trial version is not available.
- It’s costly to buy.
Now, you as a professional who is looking to learn RPA tool let me tell you one thing.
Getting trained and certified in Blue Prism tool can give a very big boost to your career.
Register here and attend free demo class, and start learning for free.
- Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere also known as AA is a California based company and was founded in 2003 by Mihir Shukla.
AA has more than 1400+ customers (data taken from Automation anywhere official website) in 90+ countries.
AA allows companies/organizations to automate the business processes which are being performed by manpower on a digital platform. AA is a WBMS (Web-Based Management System), it uses a Control Room (It is where processes are being created by the AA Developer) to run the Automated Tasks.
The benefit of deploying Automation Anywhere is;
- Cuts Cost.
- Improves quality.
- Enhances productivity.
- Reduces employee turnover.
Components of AA Architecture;
AA Architecture has 3 major components
- Control Room
- Bot Creator
- Bot Runner
- It provides real-time report and analytics.
- It is very much user-friendly.
- Requires coding knowledge to learn.
- Can be more user-friendly.
Register here and attend free demo class, and start learning for free.
Ui Path is a New York-based company and was founded in 2005 by Daniel Dines and Marius Tirca.
Ui Path is one of the leading RPA tools in the industry.
Ui Path provides the following RPA products:
- Ui Path Studio.
- The front office and back office – Ui PAth Robots.
- Ui Path Orchestrator.
Benefits of UI Path:
- It provides security by managing credentials and by providing encryption.
- It provides access controls based on the pre-defined role.
- It can automate business process faster.
- It can handle any process, does not matter about the level of its complexity.
Components of Ui Path:
The major components of UiPath Studio are:
- The Ribbon
- The Universal Search Bar
- The Activities Panel
- The Library Panel
- The Project Panel
- Provides an open platform.
- No programming skills required.
- It’s a drag and drop tool.
- It provides really good features – free of cost.
- It has Limited coding functionality.
- Less hike as compared to Blue Prism tool.
Register here and attend free demo class, and start learning for free.
A few of the companies having most of the openings for RPA tools are:
When you know where and how RPA tools can be used,
Let’s see who can learn the tool and make a career in the automation industry.
First of all, there are no prerequisites to learn the tool, so anyone can learn it and upskill themselves.
Professionals from the following fields can easily learn the tool;
- IT/Software Professionals
- Testers (Manual/Automation)
- Project Managers
- HR Professionals
- BPO Executives/Managers
- Supply Chain Managements Professionals
- Finance Professionals
Anyways, if you are someone who is working in any other industry than don’t worry.
If you are a graduate (In any stream), just go ahead and learn it and you have a chance to make a career in this industry.
All of the 3 RPA tolls we have discussed here is a 100% code-free tool, so don’t worry just go ahead and start learning.
Now let’s talk about how you can learn the tool.
We at ikxbay are committed about providing quality and industry relevant online training in RPA tools.
We have trained more than 740 professionals from top MNCs in India.
This is what our learners say about us.
Sameer Khanna: Got enrolled in the month of Aug. 2018 it was a 15 hrs training program. Mr. Sampat helped me a lot in solving all of my query and answers to all of my interview related questions.
Mr. Vinoth Raj: Best part of the training was great commitment shown by iKXbay team and patience of the trainer. The trainer was humble enough to repeat the same topic again, on being asked to repeat, and he wouldn’t refuse to explain again the very next day if you still miss something and ask. This part was something I was initially skeptical about online training, what if doubts aren’t cleared. Thanks, iKXbay for arranging such quality sessions on UiPath.
This is, Why we are a good place do online RPA Training;
- We have a pool of 15 trainers.
- All of our trainers are certified.
- All of our trainers real time working professionals.
- We provide flexible schedules.
- Lifetime access of study materials.
- Interview questions will be provided.
- Free career counselling
These are just a few reasons, we also provide customised course content.
So, if you want any extra point/topics to be covered in the tool, than just write to us and our training coordinator will make sure that we cover that topic during the respective training program.
Every month we start 2 new batches of the following tools;
- Blue Prism Tool
- Ui Path Tool
- Automation Anywhere Tool
Now let me tell you the way to get trained with us;
- Visit our website www.ikxbay.com
- Browse the website and look for the information you want.
- Navigate to tool page you wish to get trained
- Fill the form in the respective course page in which you want to get trained.
- Our training coordinator will call you to understand your training requirement.
- Based on your training requirement they provide you free career counselling/ course related information.
- Now, if you want you can attend a free online demo class on any RPA tools with us.
- This is the point where you decide whether you want to do the course with us or not, if you liked the Free Online RPA Demo Class you can enroll for the batch by paying the course fees.
- Your batch starts as per the given/chosen schedule.
- You receive free study materials (Class videos + PDFs + Others)
- You get tools to practice the topics covered.
- While practising if you are facing any issues than you can connect with your training coordinator and they will provide you solution for that.
- We provide you interview related questions.
- We also give you certification related questions.
- We also help you prepare for the interview.
- You get extended query support (Till we believe you have genuine questions)
With us, you don’t have to worry about your learning. We at ikxbay, we make sure training is provided at your pace and that you can learn it easily.
If you ever miss your batch, don’t worry
Just write to our training coordinator and he will provide you a new batch under the same trainer.
Now lets see why you should attend FREE ONLINE DEMO CLASS;
- To understand;
- What is RPA?
- What are the different course in RPA?
- Industries using the tool?
- Which course will suit your profile?
- What is the future career opportunity?
- To Know
- About the quality of training.
- About the course content in a better way.
- To understand trainers pace of training.
- The best offer price.
- Benefit of online training.
I hope by now you must have got clarity over 2 things;
- Why you should get trained in RPA?
- Why You should get trained with us?
If you are still in doubt then please do any one the following.
- Visit our website www.ikxbay.com and fill the free demo class and attend it so that we can help you make a wiser decision.
- Call or whatsaap us at 8008503193.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for reading me,
All the very best for your future endeavors.
Stay connected with our blog for all future updates.